DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
Helping to meet your drug and alcohol testing needs
Our drug and alcohol testing services are conducted with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy by trained and certified technicians.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Is Serious Business
The federal government estimates that drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace and its related events, costs American businesses up to $80 billion a year, and that is just in lost productivity alone. According to government statistics, employees who use drugs are three times more likely to be late to work, over three-and-a-half times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident, and five times more likely to file workers’ compensation claims.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- DOT and NON-DOT Urine Drug Test
- 5-panel Urine Screen
- 10-panel Urine Screen
- Rapid Collection
- Other specific testing available upon request.
Why Test For Drugs or Alcohol?
- In the workplace, impaired employees increase the risk of accidents, lower productivity, raise insurance costs, and reduce profits.
- Americans consume 60 percent of the world’s production of illegal drugs: 23 million use marijuana at least four times a week; 18 million abuse alcohol; 6 million regularly use cocaine; and 2 million use heroin.
- One worker in four, ages 18 to 34, have used drugs in the past year.
Contract With Us!
Discounted Customized Packages Available
Individuals or Companies